Medium-weight woven shirting such as broadcloth, poplin, end-on-end, pinpoint oxford, or twill with a small amount (2% to 3% of total fiber content) of spandex in addition to the other fibers.
- 1-1/4 yards (1.6 meters) lightweight fusible interfacing appropriate for your fabric.
- Thread to match your fabric.
- 9 buttons, approximately 1/2” (11.5cm or 18 ligne).
- Optional: basting glue or paper-backed fusible web tape for installing the collar.
- Optional: stabilizer for reinforcing button holes.
Digital Pattern Information
This is a digital pattern. When your order is complete you will be sent an email with a link to download your files, which include:
- Sewing instructions
- Sewing pattern in print-at-home layout
- Sewing pattern in print-shop layout for continuous-roll printers at least 36 inches wide
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the instructions and print your pattern. You can download it for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Both pattern files include all sizes in a layered pdf format. When you open the files with Acrobat Reader, you can turn off the visibility of all the sizes you don’t want to print at that time, but they are always available to you if you need them in the future. For more information about this, see our article on Working With Layers in Acrobat Reader.
We recommend saving a back-up copy of your digital files, so they won’t be lost if a problem occurs with your computer. For additional file security, we provide a link to your files under My Account, so you can download the files up to three times.